Mensagens populares

quinta-feira

CAN'T POSSIBLY LIVE WITHOUT...


 
I can´t imagine my self living in this world without the sound of music, that would be my end...
 
And i get very impressed at people who don´t even care or give a damn about it, and dont have any cain of music culture so to say, i dont critizice them, but impresses me.
 
I listen to music every where i go; in my car, at home, in both of my works, on pc or mp3, in dance clubs, concerts or in  what ever chance i have.
 
Music for me is happiness and joy and those good feelings its what life is all about, so i guess that´s one of the ways for me to be and stay happy all the time, and one as to find what makes him happy, and do it all the time.
 
I listen and understand a little about all genres and cains of music, but for every different situation i have a diferent type of music, if i want to be in a calm mood i will listem to a rock ballad or some classic music, or celtic or baroque... If i want to be  in energetic vibe i will certainly listen to some heavy rock, like PANTERA, and the picture above show it pretty well, most of the pretty girls love it to. :)
I also love to listen to talks and courses about human behavior, it makes me grow and learn a lot about us, humans, and the way to better interact with one another and keep a positive attitude towards this world we all live into.
 
So what i listen most nowadays is PANTERA, EVANESCENCE, and ANTHONY ROBBINS, and some others...
 
Listen to that that makes you happy and positive and listen to until...

Nenhum comentário:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...